Please email me on email@example.com
Up Coming Boot Camps
- Lateral Column Support…
- “Too many toes” or “all the toes”
- Inhibition of the peroneal muscles
- The Supination Resistance Test
- Volunteering at the parkrun
- Are foot orthotics active or passive physical therapies?
- Posterior tibial tendon dysfunction or adult acquired flat foot or progressive collapsing foot deformity?
- On a light-hearted note…
- Peroneal Tendinopathy is easy!
- “Overpronation” …. oh no!
- The Clinical Importance of Navicular Drop and Navicular Drift
- The Lunge Test Should be Done in Footwear
- Fluoroquinolone induced tendinopathy
- The Entity that is “Functional Hallux Limitus”
- My Interest in Concussion
- Severs Disease / Calcaneal Apophysitis
- I am a big fan of the Archies Flip Flops
- The MOSI, the Kinetic Wedge, The Cluffy Wedge
- Gait retraining for anterior compartment syndrome in runners
- Arch Support in Footwear When There is Not Room for Arch Supports